PSN Newsletter - Issue 4
15 May 2006
The fourth edition of Population Matters, PSN’s newsletter, is now available. This issue includes news from a PSN Model Project in Kenya, and insights from Nigeria into the links between unsustainable population growth and poverty.
Highlights from the latest issue include:
- The UK Parliamentary Hearings on Population Growth and the MDGs
- World population news
- UK Government Chief Scientist warns about climate change
- Population vs Poverty – evidence from Nigeria
- News from PSN’s model project in Kenya
- Forthcoming PSN-LSHTM Population Forums
- Launch of PSN’s Youth Arm
The newsletter is available to download below.